Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, snow, no mo snow

It's snowing...again!

Okay, I know, this is February. What else can we expect in the mid-west at this time of year? However, when I say snow, I mean, SNOW!!!!

I have at least eight inches of snow in my yard. Sure, it's pretty enough. And I guess it's better than looking at brown grass and a grey sky. I should take on a positive attitude and think while I'm holed up, why not bury myself in my next erotic novel?

Well, you see, there's a problem with that. I'm holed in and so are my two young kids. I am too busy entertaining them so they don't become bored. Bored equals unhappy kids. Unhappy kids equals unhappy mom. Unhappy mom equals...well, you get the drift.

Ahhh, I just started a movie for them. Quiet time for mom.

1 comment:

  1. You'll think I'm crazy but I miss snow. I haven't seen it in person for about six years and then just for a two week vacation in Ohio. My youngest feels deprived that he's never experienced snow as we live in the deep south.

    ReplyDelete