Monday, February 1, 2010

Critters everywhere

Thank goodness for crit partners. And not just any crit partner, but those who treat the WIP in progress how they wish their WIP to be treated. It's like my mom use to say, treat others how you want to be treated. Wow, I'm actually understanding what she meant.

I wonder if I'm one of the few writers who loves critting and being critted, even when it's bad. To me, it's like opening a Christmas present. I'm always grateful, even if I don't agree, I still say thank you, and I mean it. I know without my CP's I would have missed out on the very best advice.

So, for all you wonderful CP's, yes, I'm talking to you, give yourself a pat on the back.

1 comment:

  1. What a great attitude. I'd much rather have a critique partner find my flaws so I can fix them than the editor deciding whether or not to publish my book.

    ReplyDelete