Sunday, February 21, 2010

Creative Jammies

I saw a post yesterday that sparked a thought for me.

Do the clothes we wear motivate our creativity level? Funny thing is, I do my best work when I'm wearing my jammies. I'm curious what the connection between pajamas and writing skills is for me?

Jammies (yes jammies, I have three kids :) equals cozy comfort, sleep, and warmth. None of those descriptions conjures up images of hot lovemaking scenes, sexy heroines, and powerful, passionate heroes.

I even have my favorite pair, and for the sake of privacy, I won't describe them.

I'm interested in hearing from everyone to answer the questions...Do our clothes reflect our creativity? If so, what do you wear?

check me out at: www.rhondaleecarver.com and friend me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment